วันอาทิตย์ที่ 3 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Transfered-guide , how to prepare yourself

Dear All,

Welcome to my blog. Let me introduce myself, My name is Sasinapha , please call me Dao. I graduated from KKU in majoring of Hotel and Tourism (year 1997) long time ago. I am very interested in English. I would like to share and exchange the updated information with all about Hotel & Tourism English. Anything that will be useful , please share.

Today I would like to share about my first experience when I was a transfered-guide,who was taking care of the clients from the airport to hotel.I have tips! about transfered-guide.

1. Greet clients, this is first impression.If you can make it , your whole trip will go smoothly.
2.On the way to hotel, give general information about hotel,local money,weather and necessary information ( brief info)
3.Make an appointment clearly, what time will you come back for visiting ? for present sight-seeing.
4.Say goodbye nicely.

Hope this can help you, transfered-guide. Good luck!!!

See you then.
Dao


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น